We are going to use the sample room and add two very important features: Voice and Chat
- VRC_Event Handler
- VRC_Player Mods
- In Unity, Select the root item that contains your entire level in the hierarchy. In this example, I named my root "Main"
- In the inspector, you want to add two components: (VRC_Event Handler & VRC_Player Mods)
- Your Event Handler should look like this:
- Under VRC_Player Mods select "Add Mod" and next to "Mods" Select "Jump" and "Add Mod" and do it again for "Voice"
- The default value for jump is 4 you can increase/decrease for greater/lesser jumping height
- The default value for "TalkDistance" is 20 you can increase/decrease for greater/lesser vrchat voice range
- It is preferable to have "is3dMode" checked as this means the voices will be spatial and will decrease in volume the further you are from the person speaking
- Lastly make sure the "isRoomPlayerMods" checkbox is checked. This ensures the mods will be used by all upon entering your world
- Your final VR_Player Mods component should look like this: